Volunteer opportunities are available in areas that include: building & renovation projects, meal service, sorting donations, helping in our Thrift Shop, tutoring kids in our Youth Center, medical assistance in our Health Clinic and more! Bring a youth group, host a service day with your employer or just come on your own for a rewarding and fulfilling time helping those who need it most.
Current Volunteer Opportunities
- Tutorial program
- Reading circles
- Re-stain the fences
- Medical assistance in our Clinic
- Quarterly newsletter
- Making meals for the Boys Home
- Meal service at the Men’s Shelter Saturday and Sunday – 2:30 p.m.
- Sorting donations for the Thrift Shop
- Organizing, changing stock in the Thrift Shop